Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday 2009

Good Morning !! It's Black Friday, and I'm at home setting up my new blog, which will focus on my journey to rediscover my healthy life... I'm asserting, of course, that I have even been healthy at some point in my life, but honestly, I may realise / admit that this isn't true. Still, with 140 lbs to lose, I'm thinking that I must have been healthier than this in my life.

So, today I am NOT out shopping and spending money I don't really have on things I don't really need. This may seem unrelated, but I'm thinking that the clutter
in my life leads to my body expanding to assume its burden... clean out the house, clear your mind, and reduce your bloat - this is my strategy!

Today we relax, watch the SJ Sharks beat the Oilers, and wake up with all my savings still intact. Happy Thanksgiving to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment