Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Day After My Resolution

Today is the "next day" when I usually throw away my resolve (yes, that quickly!) and head to McDonalds for 2-3 Egg McMuffins or Biscuit Breakfasts. Not today, though, as I'm already fed in a healthy manner, and I've been out to run my puppy, Chloe, at the local park. I have to say that finding the puppy park group has been a real godsend for me; I'm always eager to get my puppy out for exercise at 6:30am to ensure a more relaxed day. While it doesn't involve much running about for myself, at least I'm up and active early in the day.

I ate fairly healthfully yesterday with my biggest downfall being popcorn at the movies - oh well, at least I didn't eat a bag - just a few handfuls. The rest of my day was excellent - clean eating all the way and the fabulous The Firm Strong Heart / Cardio workout completed - that used to be an easier workout for me, but I had to pause yesterday to complete it.

I also got a Wii game called My Fitness Coach; I set myself up in it yesterday and took the fitness test. I'm going to work out 1 hour 5 times per week and 45 minutes the other 2 days. I'll be considering the 30min days to be rest days as that will only be cardio and could be a Walk Away the Pounds type of thing - or a walk with my family.

MOST exciting had to be the arrival of Tosca Reno's new Clean Eating Recharged! book - whoo hoo!! I'm going to read a chapter every day and start on of her menus on Monday.

For this day, I'm planning on doing 1 hour with My Fitness Coach and then, perhaps, a walking workout for 30mins. It's a bright, sunny, and oh-so-crisp day outside - just the kind of day I love in the winter. Happy Holiday Season All!

No comments:

Post a Comment